Atlanta, GA | Mixed Use 5+ Acres | Purchase or Build-to-Suit | Download brochure | Contact John Barker
Shugart Farms Lake Park Industrial is destined to be one of the region’s premier destinations for bulk distribution users. Located off Bohannon Road and I-85, Shugart is situated in an ideal location for easy highway and airport access, just 12 miles south of Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Comprised of approximately 172 acres, the Park will accommodate roughly 2.3 million square feet, allowing potential users an array of options for build-to-suit layouts, depending on individual need.
- Highway - Just off I-85 with access via Senoia Road (GA74) at Exit 61. The main entrance will be off Bohannon Road and will provide ingress/egress to I-85 via Senoia Road (GA74) from Bohannon Road.
- Air - The site is located approximately 12 miles from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, with direct interstate access via I-85 to the airport and 3pl air hubs.
- Rail - The CSX Intermodal facility is located .5 miles from the site
- Water: 12” main provided by City of Atlanta & 8” main provided by City of Fairburn
- Sewer: 8” & 18” main provided by City of Fairburn & Fulton County
- Natural Gas: 4” main provided by Atlanta Gas & Light
- Electric: Provided by City of Fairburn, Georgia Power, Oglethorpe Power or MEAG (Municipal Electric Association of GA)
- Telecommunications: Provided by AT&T
- Fully Served Class A Bulk Distribution Park
- Zoned Light Industrial with Flat Topography
- 1600 Feet of I-85 Exposure
- Located 1/2 Mile from CSX Intermodal Facility
- Eventual Retail & Corporate Office Development with Amenities