Palmetto, GA | Speculative and Build-to-Suit Opportunities
For More Information Click on one of the Brochure links below:
Download 982,777 sq ft Brochure | Download 485,381 sq ft Brochure | Download 1,201,200 Brochure
Shugart Farms Phase II l is destined to be one of the region’s premier destinations for bulk distribution users. Located off Tatum Road and I-85, Shugart Farms Phase II is situated in an ideal location for easy highway and airport access, just 18 miles south of Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Phase II features three buildings, currently under construction is the 982,777 sq. ft. speculative building; the other two build-to-suit opportunities are 1.2 million sq. ft. and 485,381 sq. ft.
- Highway - Just off I-85 with access via Senoia Road (GA74) at Exit 61 then South on Hwy 29 and left onto Tatum Road. The main entrance will be off Tatum Road and will provide ingress/egress to I-85 via Senoia Road (GA74) from Hwy 29.
- Air - The site is located approximately 18 miles from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, with direct interstate access via I-85 to the airport.
- Rail - The CSX Intermodal facility is located 3.5 miles from the site
- Water: 12” main provided by City of Atlanta & 8” main provided by City of Fairburn
- Sewer: 8” & 18” main provided by City of Fairburn & Fulton County
- Natural Gas: 4” main provided by Atlanta Gas & Light
- Electric: Provided by City of Fairburn, Georgia Power, Oglethorpe Power or MEAG (Municipal Electric Association of GA)
- Telecommunications: Provided by AT&T
- Fully Served Class A Bulk Distribution Park
- Zoned Light Industrial with Flat Topography
- Located 3.5 Miles from CSX Intermodal Facility