Myrtle Beach, SC | 57,430 SF retail center | Build-to-Suit/Lease | Download brochure | Contact Bill Smith
This Myrtle Beach, South Carolina retail center is anchored by a 45,555 square-foot Lowes Foods grocery store with an additional 11,875 square feet of retail space.
Ocean Bay Market represents a significant and strategic investment by Red Rock Developments and helps to further assert Red Rock’s role as a prominent retail developer in the Southeast. The center is owned by a wholly-owned subsidiary of Red Rock Developments and is financed through traditional short-term and long-term financing sources. Additionally, the development contains seven outparcels representing additional development opportunities.
- Anchored by Lowes Foods, McDonalds and CVS
- Immediate outparcel availability
- Located on International Drive, just west of Highway 31
- 9,000 acre planned community close to downtown Myrtle Beach with its own schools, ZIP Code™, recreation and shopping
- The Myrtle Beach area is a top tourist destination in the US with as many as
- 14 million visitors each year.
- Popular Myrtle Beach activities are shopping, enjoying over 60 miles of beaches and playing golf on over 120 courses.
- Horry County is considered one of the fastest growing counties in South Carolina.
- Currently there are 7,500 homes in Carolina Forest, housing over 20,000 with 13,000 additional homes planned
- Development 15 years away from completion
- Final resident occupancy is 55,000
- 1 mile - 2,574
- 3 miles - 17,351
- 5 miles - 37,212
- 1 mile - 1,041
- 3 miles - 7,964
- 5 miles - 16,166
- 1 mile - $65,778
- 3 miles - $55,778
- 5 miles - $57,944