Clemson, SC | 77,540 SF retail center | Build-to-Suit/Lease | Download brochure | Contact Bill Smith
Gateway Village is a Class A, 77,540 square-foot retail center located in Clemson, South Carolina. Anchoring the center is a 54,340 square-foot Publix Super Market. An additional 23,200 square feet of in-line and freestanding retail space is available.
The remaining .93 acre outparcel is owned by Red Rock Developments, which means we stand ready to finance, develop and ultimately offer a build-to-suit, net lease storefront.
- 23,200 SF of shop space
- Outparcel .93 acres
- ± Max Build Area: 5,000 SF Retail
- Anchored by Publix Super Market and Pharmacy
- Closest retail center to Clemson University (with over 20,768 students) and the “last stop” for tailgating college football fans
- Banking, restaurants, and other specialty retail located within the shopping center
- Lighted and easy access on Tiger Blvd. (Hwy 123) and West Main Street (Hwy 93)
- Population: 40,207
- Households: 14,303
- Household Income: $54,767