Columbia, SC | 150 acre mixed use; office & industrial | Download brochure | Contact John Barker
Companies locating in the Enterprise Campus Business Park at Midlands Technical College may access resources at the college’s MTC Center of Excellence for Technology, which is designed to provide the highest standards of interactivity and instructional technology.
With more than 50,000 square feet of applied learning space, the MTC Center of Excellence for Technology is a place where innovative learning and interaction with the business world take place— to the benefit of students and the industries.
The business park is in an excellent location, close to I-77 and I-20. It’s pad-ready with water, sewer and road in place. Locating in The Enterprise Business Park offers long-term property value stability, access to a student workforce and research facilities.
- Located at the crossroads of I-20 and I-77
- Excellent proximity to Columbia, Charlotte, Port of Charleston and Atlanta
- Zoned PUD-LS
- Restrictive covenants in place
- Mix of site availability accommodating users from:
- 1 to 30 acres
- 10,000 to 250,000 square feet
- Park tenants: MTC Business Accelerator; Trulite, Inc.
- Excellent topography
- Water: 12” main provided by City of Columbia
- Sewer: 18” main provided by City of Columbia
- Natural Gas: 6” main provided by SCE&G
- Electricity: Provided by SCE&G
- Telecommunications: AT&T